Bridges to Contract Opportunities brings small and minority businesses into the mainstream of contracting through public-private collaboration. BRIDGES provides access to contract and procurement opportunities, capital, long-term mentoring and jobs. In addition to receiving technical business skills, financial and other resources often difficult to access BRIDGES connects real and available contracts with the businesses that successfully complete the training. Enroll in this impactful business training that leads to business growth, job creation and community stability.
BRIDGES to Contract Opportunities is a collaborative approach to training small and minority businesses in the construction industry; provides identified contract opportunities and develops capacity building strengths to respond to contract requirements, create jobs and rebuild our communities.
QUALIFIED BUSINESS OWNERS
- Small, Minority, Women, Veteran and Disabled Veteran-owned businesses, especially those who have attempted to apply for procurement contracts in the past
- Minimum two (2) years in operation
- Construction firms and related trades and services
- Property Management, Asset Management firms
- Eight (8) weeks of specialized capacity building training in preparation to secure and manage new and committed contract opportunities
- Learning business aptitude for contracting, developing targeted goals, branding and marketing tools
- Effective communication and presentation skill building. Business coaching by experienced professionals and specialists
- Access to on-line database of contract and procurement opportunities
- Business certification preparation and plan development
For further training details or application assistance, contact us.